From Dave Varner
UNL Extension Educator
The rain continues to fall and questions related to replant decisions are common these days. The following are a few Iowa State University resources that will be of interest to many of you.
1. Effect of Flooding on Emerged Soybeans (6/1/2008)
2. Soybean Replant Decisions from Hail Damage and Flooded Fields (6/1/2008)
3. Replanting Corn – How Do You Get Rid of the Existing Stand? (6/1/2008)
4. Replant Options in Corn Fields (6/1/2008)
5. Flooded Corn and Saturated Soils (5/30/2008)
6. Now Grow! (No, Not You, Weeds) (5/27/2008)
The Blogronomist is maintained by Craig Dick, head blogronomist and VP of Sales and Marketing. Here you will find a wide array of blog articles from Craig and expert guests on topics related to soil and crop health, farming, and so much more. If it’s not here, ask us!