It has come to my attention that I have not shared enough about myself on our blog. This is mainly due to the fact that I figure everyone is busy and I don’t want to waste your time talking about myself.
On New Years Day our marketing consultant Michael Libbie, “tagged” me.
The idea is to link to the person who tags you, then to share seven (7) random or little known things about you and finally tag seven (7) random folks at the end of the post.
So here it is.
1. I love playing sports, don’t much care to watch them, with the exception of college football.
2. I tried bull riding; it’s how I got the scar on my lower lip.
3. After college I was assistant manger at the Ranch Bowl in Omaha for a year.
4. I know more useless information than a person should
5. I enjoy home improvement projects, though they usually resort to a trip to the emergency room.
6. My wife and my father are bankers
7. I hate balancing my checkbook
1. Brent Pohlman, Market development manager, Midwest Labs. They do a great job with soil testing, not to mention water, feed, fertilizer, and fuel.
2. Dan Davidson, DTN Agronomist, and blogger. I enjoy reading Dan’s articles.
3. Gary Coates, Agronomist, Agronomic Solutions. I always enjoy talking with Gary about what’s going on in the fields during the growing season
4. Matt Nutzman, Owner Advanced Health Plans. Matt does a great job providing affordable health insurance for individuals and small business.
5. Arthur Wallace, Owner, Wallace Laboratories. Arthur has written many books on the benefits of gypsum and soil amendments.
6. Seth Godin, best-selling author, entrepreneur and agent of change. I love reading Seth’s blog and books. The trick is making the leap from what he’s talking about and applying it to agriculture
7. Bill Caskey, Bill is a sales development leader and experimenter. I really like the way Bill approaches sales, if there is a need, great, if not, no big deal.
I hope this wasn’t a waste of everyone’s time; we’ll be back with applicable information very soon!
The Blogronomist is maintained by Craig Dick, head blogronomist and VP of Sales and Marketing. Here you will find a wide array of blog articles from Craig and expert guests on topics related to soil and crop health, farming, and so much more. If it’s not here, ask us!